Donate securely with PayPal
The People for Pets Foundation relies heavily upon donations to support our rescue efforts. Our operations are solely dependent on donations and our adoption fees. We receive no government or local county funding. Help us give our rescues a chance at the life they deserve!
- $250 pays for a dog to be fully vaccinated, heartworm tested and spayed/neutered.
- $200 pays for a cat to be fully vaccinated, FIV/FelV tested, spayed/neutered, and treated for worms and fleas.
- $150 pays for a puppy's or kitten's vaccines and food for two weeks.
- $100 pays for a week of cat food or cat litter for the Kit-Kat Lounge & foster homes.
- $50 pays for fuel to drive our rescues to the vet or to Petco adoption events.
- $10 pays for a rabies vaccination.
Donate Goods and Services
We always appreciate in-kind donations of supplies to help with caring for our animals as well as the helping with the administrative side of rescue. Below is a list of our current needs. We also have an updated wish list on Amazon. Donations to People for Pets Foundation are tax deductible.
- Frontline for dogs and cats - all sizes
- Revolution for cats - all sizes
- Profender for cats
- Laundry soap
- Eco-friendly Dish Soap
- Paper Towels
- White copy/printer paper
- Epson ink cartridges #127 for Workforce 645 printer, black and color
- Postage stamps
- Envelopes - all sizes
- Gas stations
- Grocery stores
- Pet stores